Netgear EAX20 mesh extender AX1800 is designed to offer fantastic WiFi power, high speed, and more coverage using the new generation WiFi 6 norm. Everything you have to do now is complete the Netgear EAX20 Setup and enjoy a more wired home. You can get higher WiFi speeds up to 1.8 Gbps even in the farthest corner of your house with the AX1800 EAX20 WiFi extender.
Both of your wired devices will benefit from the mesh extender’s 4-stream WiFi and more spatial streams, which have more usable bandwidth and less congestion. The EAX20 Extender is ideal for medium-sized households.
You can learn how to set up the Netgear EAX20 AX1800 WiFi range extender without any problems here. Let’s get this party underway.
Netgear EAX20 AX1800 Manual Setup
A manual is included with the box when you purchase a new Netgear EAX20 AX1800 mesh Extender. From beginning to finish, this Netgear EAX20 Manual includes a sequence of setup moves. To configure the Netgear EAX20 AX1800 Extender, simply follow the Netgear EAX20 Setup instructions in the manual.
Normal users, on the other hand, can find it difficult to comprehend these installation instructions. Contacting our experts is the perfect way to quickly and easily install your Netgear EAX20 AX1800 WiFi extender. They will walk you through each move to ensure that your extender is correctly set up.
Netgear EAX20 AX1800 Setup via WPS Method
To set up the Netgear EAX20 AX1800 using the WPS push button, follow these steps:
- Switch on the EAX20 AX1800 dual-band WiFi mesh extender.
- Place the WiFi router and extender in the same room.
- Connect your extender to an electrical socket until it’s done.
- Wait for the EAX20 Power LED to turn orange.
- On the extender, press the WPS button.
- The link between your router and extender is nice if the Netgear EAX20 Setup LED lights white.
- Change the position of your extender.
- Bring your WiFi-enabled machine or mobile device to an area where the WiFi router coverage is low.
- Join the Extender network with your WiFi-enabled machine or mobile device.
That’s how you use the WPS button to finish your Netgear EAX20 Setup. Feel free to contact our experts if you run into any technical difficulties during the configuration process.
EAX20 4-Stream WiFi Mesh Extender Setup: Manual
Take the steps below to manually configure the AX1800 4-stream WiFi mesh extender:
- Connect your Netgear AX1800 dual-band WiFi mesh extender model EAX20 to the internet.
- Place the WiFi extender near your router.
- After that, attach the extender to a power source.
- Wait until the Power LED turns green.
- If the Power LED does not light up, press the Power button.
- Use a WiFi or Ethernet link to connect your Netgear EAX20 WiFi range extender.
- In a web browser on a computer or mobile device, type www.mywifiext.net.If mywifiext.net is not working on your machine, contact our experts right away for help.
- The Login page for the Netgear EAX20 appears.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to link your extender to an existing WiFi network.
- Change the position of your extender.
- If you’re having trouble connecting, switch the extender closer to your router and try again before the Connection Status LED turns white.
- Link your client computers to the extender WiFi network after you’ve found the right place for your extender.
Contact our highly experienced technicians if you’re still having trouble setting up your Netgear EAX20 AX1800 Extender.
Netgear EAX20 Firmware Update | AX1800
Does your WiFi extender suddenly start acting strangely? Is it not getting the necessary speed even after a decent Netgear WiFi extender setup? If this is the case, you can immediately upgrade the firmware on your Netgear extender. Here’s how to upgrade the firmware on a Netgear EAX20:
- First and foremost, make sure your AX1800 WiFi extender is turned on.
- Connect the extender to your router.
- After that, open your preferred web browser.
- In the address bar, type mywifiext.net and press enter.
- Use the username and password to log in to your extender.
- To upgrade the firmware, go to the configuration menu and choose Firmware Upgrade.
- After that, press the Check button.
- If a new firmware version is available, select yes to upgrade the Netgear EAX20 AX1800 firmware.
- Allow some time for the Netgear extender AX1800 firmware to properly upgrade.
That concludes our discussion. The firmware on your extender has been modified. Feel free to contact our experts if you run into any problems.